Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. ("RCL") is an award-winning global cruise vacation provider. RCL is affiliated with the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Azamara Club Cruises, Pullmantur, and CDF Croisières de France brands. As the world’s second largest cruise company, RCL also partners with SkySea Cruise Line and TUI Cruises through joint ventures. The Pullmantur, CDF, SkySea, and TUI companies are all separate and independently-operated entities with their own management teams. Together, these seven brands operate a combined total of 45 ships with an additional eleven on order. They operate diverse itineraries around the world that call on approximately 490 destinations on all seven continents. Recruiter from sector Hospitality, More than 1000 workers
- Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees working onboard our ships at sea.
Celebrity Cruises is looking for inspired global professionals who believe in success through commitment and pride to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at sea.
The Entertainment Staff – Fly position is an extension of the Stage Staff team and is responsible for the operation and maintenance of entertainment equipment as well as the daily operations of the entertainment department. The Entertainment Staff – Fly assists in the operation of all production shows, guest entertainers, musical events, theme night events and offers support to any entertainment request and need on the vessel. The Entertainment Staff – Fly position is an intermediate position between a Stage Staff and a specialized Operator.
* Minimum of three years’ experience in an audio-visual function to include land based entertainment industry experience.
* Coursework in theatrical rigging at an accredited college or university or the international equivalent, or equivalent technical experience, preferred.
* Understands the basics of theatrical rigging and has the experience working on a fly rail.
* Able to operate, troubleshoot and maintain basic audio visual equipment.
* Able to operate, maintain and inspect basic theatrical equipment including stage machinery elements.
* Microsoft Office software skills required.
* Able to operate a basic laptop and projector for presentation use.
* Maintains and operates all audio visual equipment ship wide.
* Language/Communication skills
* System knowledge
* All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
* Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
* Works as backstage support staff for production shows, guest entertainers, bands and other events in the theater, lounges, and poolside.
* Responsible for the smooth operation of all events in the theater and presentations ship wide as prescribed by the Cruise Director, Production Manager, and Head Entertainment Operator.
* Ensures all entertainment equipment, stage props, and scenery is in working order.
* Performs all support staff duties or entertainment support around the vessel.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., one of the world's largest cruise companies and employer of choice, has an array of brands including Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Pulmantur and Royal Caribbean International. These brands offer a variety of onboard activities, services and amenities, including simulated surfing, swimming pools, sun decks, beauty salons, exercise and spa facilities, ice skating rinks, in-line skating, basketball courts, rock climbing walls, miniature golf courses, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, Las Vegas-style entertainment, cinemas and Royal Promenades, which include interior shopping, dining and an entertainment boulevard.
***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website:
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 3
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 3 October
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract