See also Legal Disclaimer
1. Privacy and data protection
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy regulates the treatment we give to the information received in the access and use of the services of the Website, which DGNET LTD. (Hereinafter "BestJobs") makes available free of charge to Internet users interested in its services and content (hereinafter "Users").In accordance with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the Data Protection Act 1998, BestJobs and other owners of the website must meet certain requirements to ensure that any information that Users provide to us is treated with care and confidentiality.
2. Data collected
If the user registers on the Website he will be requested personal data by filling in a registration form. The data requested are strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the Website, and will be stored and processed exclusively with the object and always within the established regulatory framework.The personal data requested from the individual include name, address, email address, academic and professional history and experience. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form must be filled compulsorily because they are essential to fulfill his request of services.Additionally, BestJobs collects User responses and results of evaluations and assessments of employability conducted in different parts of the Site, in addition to aggregated (not individually identifiable) information that provides a better understanding of the Users of the Website as a whole and helps us provide a better service.
BestJobs collects personal data of users in order to facilitate contact between Jobseekers and Employers, and provide tools and services that support the search processes, including the sending via email of job offers, offers of training services and other related products which, according to the User profile, Best Jobs considers may be of interest.Users aggregated data is also collected to perform statistical analysis to analyze and improve the performance of services and the Site.
4. User Consent
The use of the Website and the registration or delivery to BestJobs of personal data implies consent of the User to automatic processing of personal data and sending electronic communications with information related to BestJobs and its initiatives. During the registration process, the user determines his level of privacy settings. The User agrees that his data may be transferred to third parties according to the functionality of the website, unless you have opted for other privacy settings. For these purposes the term “third party” is used to identify "those users or entities wishing to contact the User" in relation to the recruitment process.The user who registers (both Jobseeker and Employers) expresses his knowledge and therefore expressly consents that their data and the content he provides will be publicly viewable on the Website and Internet search engines, and may be provided to other companies as part of the service, for example to companies providing payment gateways.The User expressly consents to the transfer of his data to companies associated or belonging to the DGNET group or its shareholders for sending promotions and deals themselves or from others related to the interests and profile of the User. The effects of this authorization shall extend to all parties involved in a sale, merger, transfer of assets or corporate reorganization.
The security of your data is very important for BestJobs.
BestJobs has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures established by legal regulations to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.When customers make payments online on the Website, the information in the User’s credit card is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This protocol makes it difficult for the card information from being intercepted during transmission. We use several specialized companies to process all online payments. For more information on privacy policies and security mechanisms of these companies, please click here.
6. Cookie Settings
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the User’s computer, smartphone or tablet that collects information about your browsing or your device. Cookies monitor the User’s session, improve the loading time of the Website, avoid showing the user repetitive information, etc.
Cookies from BestJobs
- There are different types of cookies. The ones used by BestJobs to provide the best service to its users are:
- Strictly necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the services expected by the user, and to avoid displaying certain informational pages that the user has chosen to ignore. Without these cookies, the user would perceive that the requested service is not working properly.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used by BestJobs or any third party to monitor user performance and to analyse their patterns or behaviour; number of users accessing the Website, pages viewed or visited sections; duration of the navigation session; data related to browsers used, accessed websites and specific information about the navigation process itself.
The aim is to improve the user experience on the website, with regard to the source through which the user accesses the portal, and create statistical reports on website traffic, global audience and audience of a particular advertising campaign, with the goal of documenting generic patterns of the visitors to the website.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are correctly treated by BestJobs or third parties, and allow to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising space offered on the website, adapting the content to the service requested, or the use made of the website. That way BestJobs can analyse behaviour of Internet browsing and show the User only ads that best fit their interests. Furthermore cookies are needed to manage advertising campaigns by tracking various patterns like the number of times you have viewed an ad, or to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements, preventing the user viewing an ad that has already been shown to him.
- We use Google Analytics Remarketing technology for online advertising.
- Behavioral Cookies: These cookies manage advertising campaigns according to the specific profile of each user.
If strictly analytical, behavioural, or advertising cookies are not enabled, it will not affect the user. However, successful ads that provide income to BestJobs will be affected as well as the ability of BestJobs to offer free services and content.
The user is free to deactivate and / or delete cookies, as directed by your Internet browser. However, these actions can significantly reduce the ability of the user to surf the web and even make it incompatible with their interests or needs. Users can choose at any time what they plan to enable cookies through your browser settings:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- 'Opt-out' (off) for each type of cookies: using this system may install on the user's computer a cookie "rejection" to enforce the deactivation of cookies requested by the user.
- Other third-party tools available online allow the user to detect all cookies from each visited website and manage their deactivation.
- Systems "opt-out" available for Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
7. Right of Access, Correction, Opposition and, Cancellation of Data.
8. Modification of the Privacy and Data Protection
BestJobs reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to future legislative developments.
Any change that does not result from adaptation to legislative or legal changes will be advertised on the Web page itself or, if significant, communicated by email to Users.